Saturday, July 08, 2006

It's been a while

I haven't written in my blog for - like - over a year. I wonder if anyone will find this. Hi Mom, if you're reading. I have a few interesting things I've worked on recently. First of all check out the new Cubicle51 homepage. It's still very simple but now it has some style to it. I like how it turned out. It's suprising how much work it is to make something that looks so simple.

The other thing I've been doing is posting pictures to Google's new Picasaweb. Go to my Picasaweb Gallery to see my web albums from Kauai, Hakone Gardens, Truckee, and the photo class I took recently. I still have a few more albums from earlier this year that I need to publish, including my pictures from Jeremy and Amy's wedding.

Picasaweb has some really cool features. It lets you upload large pictures and they auto-size to fit in your browser. That's awesome! You can see all the detail but they also look fine on low res moniters. Google is doing good things.